Welcome to Lighthouse!
Plan Your Visit
You are welcome here! Every service. Every person. We’ll be waiting for you at our Welcome Center in the lobby. Not a requirement, but if you'd like let us know you’re coming just complete the form below. We’ll help you get acquainted with our church when you arrive.
Not sure where to check-in the kids? Worried about finding a seat? We’ve got you covered! Fill out the form below and then stop at our Welcome Center when you arrive. We will pre-check in your kids and show where the children gather during service. We are happy to assist you however we can.
**See you at a service soon. Our Sunday Service begins at 10am, so arrive a few minutes early. Also the Service goes until noon. The time goes fast and we hope you can plan to stay until the end. However, feel free to step out early if you need to.
Let Us Know You’re Coming
We have Greeters and our Welcome Team in the lobby to greet and serve you. Stop by our Welcome Center next to Common Grounds, our coffee shop, before or after the service.
We invite you to join us this Sunday at 10am!
- We believe that God desires to speak corporately to His children. So we wait upon the Lord each week in our services, knowing He will reveal His heart through the corporate body.
- We believe the Lord is worthy to be worshipped. Therefore, we don’t just sing some songs about God, we enter into worship. We worship the Lord with song and dance because He is worthy of all praise! Read our "We Believe" statements here
At Lighthouse You'll Find:
- Dynamic/Anointed Music
- Cross-cultural, Intergenerational Families
- People who hunger for His Presence
- We love Children & Teens
- Relevant Bible Teaching/Preaching
- Passion for worldwide Kingdom Expansion!
- Dependence on God Proverbs 3:5-6
- Prayer Isaiah 56:7
- Worship Romans 12:1-2
- Acceptance/Forgiveness 1John 4:7-8
- Generosity Proverbs 11:24-25