We have a float in the city parade to promote VBS. We are in need of many walkers to wave and hand out candy and invites for VBS. If you are will to join us, email Michelle right away! at: email@example.com
Thank you so much for your interest in helping with the Lighthouse VBS float in the parade! Here are some details regarding the parade this Saturday, July 29th:
Here are the details:
- The parade route has changed this year and floats will be lining up on 145th Street by First Baptist Church.
- All walkers need to meet at our float no later than 10:30am. We are float number 26.
- There are few different ways in which walkers in the parade can arrive at the line up spot by First Baptist Church.
- You can park at Lighthouse and walk to the Rosemount High School parking lot. From there, First Baptist Church will be shuttling participants to their location beginning at 9am.
- You may park at Rosemount High School or Rosemount Elementary/Middle School and take the shuttle to First Baptist Church.
- You can be dropped off at the First Baptist Church.
- Please note that parking is very limited at the schools as well as First Baptist Church and car pooling or parking at Lighthouse is recommended.
- 145th Street will be closed off at 10am. Lighthouse and the school parking lots will be accessible after this time via Hwy. 3.
- Children can sit on the float. We will have hay bales covered with blankets.
- After walking in the parade, the float will continue down Cameo Avenue back to Lighthouse.
- Please wear your blue or pink Lighthouse shirts if you own one. If you do not have one, some may be provided to you when you arrive to the float.
- Please apply sunscreen and bring water!
Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you Saturday at 10:30am!