We have a powerful Wednesday 10-week Teaching Series with Chuck Porta from September 13th - November 15th for adults. Worship with Elisha St James begins at 6:30pm followed by dynamic teaching from Chuck Porta on "The Anatomy of a Spiritual Champion." No sign up necessary. Come and get you spiritual tank refilled midweek at Lighthouse!
Plan to join us for an Outdoor Service and Picnic in the Park! Potluck style lunch following the service, plus games for all ages.
Location is: Whitetail Regional Park
17100 Station Trail
Farmington, MN 55044
10:00am Outdoor Worship Service - bring lawn chairs/blankets
11:00am Potluck - bring a dish to share
11:45am Bingo / Ice Cream Sundaes
12:30pm Picnic Games
Yard Games such as beanbag toss and ladder ball will be provided.
Feel free to bring yard games!
Bring a Dish to Share and serving utensils for your dish. There is power available for crockpots. Lighthouse will provide plates, napkins, silverware, cups, water and lemonade.
Hot dogs on the grill and condiments will be provided. You are welcome to bring your own meat to grill and non-alcoholic beverage.
Ice Cream Sundaes will be sold for $2 as a fundraiser for Explorers! Please bring cash.
Wear comfortable clothing, bring sunscreen and/or hat. :) FRIENDS AND FAMILY ARE WELCOME! PLEASE bring your friends, neighbors, coworkers...
Join us for throughout August as we press in through prayer!
Pick up a Prayer Card and Journal in the lobby. Download Prayer Card HERE
Tuesdays and Thursdays morning prayer time in the Worship Center from 5:30-6:00am.
Also available through FaceBook LIVE at 5:30am or 24/7 via archive of morning prayer time.
Elisha will lead in worship and Pastor Bill will be our Prayer Guide.
Wednesday Evening prayer times on August 9th, 16th and 23rd at 7pm.
We have a float in the city parade to promote VBS. We are in need of many walkers to wave and hand out candy and invites for VBS. If you are will to join us, email Michelle right away! at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for your interest in helping with the Lighthouse VBS float in the parade! Here are some details regarding the parade this Saturday, July 29th:
Here are the details:
- The parade route has changed this year and floats will be lining up on 145th Street by First Baptist Church.
- All walkers need to meet at our float no later than 10:30am. We are float number 26.
- There are few different ways in which walkers in the parade can arrive at the line up spot by First Baptist Church.
- You can park at Lighthouse and walk to the Rosemount High School parking lot. From there, First Baptist Church will be shuttling participants to their location beginning at 9am.
- You may park at Rosemount High School or Rosemount Elementary/Middle School and take the shuttle to First Baptist Church.
- You can be dropped off at the First Baptist Church.
- Please note that parking is very limited at the schools as well as First Baptist Church and car pooling or parking at Lighthouse is recommended.
- 145th Street will be closed off at 10am. Lighthouse and the school parking lots will be accessible after this time via Hwy. 3.
- Children can sit on the float. We will have hay bales covered with blankets.
- After walking in the parade, the float will continue down Cameo Avenue back to Lighthouse.
- Please wear your blue or pink Lighthouse shirts if you own one. If you do not have one, some may be provided to you when you arrive to the float.
- Please apply sunscreen and bring water!
Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you Saturday at 10:30am!
Recie Saunders will join us at Lighthouse for a special Sunday afternoon session sharing on "Intimacy in Prayer for the Bridegroom". He will also have an extended time for Q & A to answer your questions on prayer, prophecy, dreams, sign of the times, supernatural, etc.
A free-will offering will be received. Check out some of his videos HERE
Childcare is available for this who PRE-REGISTER their children HERE
Minnesota Twins vs New York Yankees
Ticket for Lighthouse are SOLD OUT! If you have a reservation for the bus, meet at Lighthouse no later than 6:00pm. We will leave promptly ta 6:10pm.
IF you have pre-purchased tickets and have not picked them up yet, you may get them when you get on the bus. OR if you are not riding the bus, contact Heidi 651-423-1455 x148 between 9am-2pm.
We are hosting our first Bless Israel Service on Thursday,June 1st from 7:00-8:15pm.
This is a time to pray for the peace of Israel and celebrate our Jewish Roots.
Our Guest Speaker is Pastor Randy Alonso, General Secretary of IMF and Pro-Israel advocate.
This may be a new experience for you but one that you will be truly glad to attended.
Are you new(er) to Lighthouse? This is a perfect gathering for you!! Pastor Bill facilitates Starting Point with those who are interested in meeting people and learning about Lighthouse and how to get connected and involved. For more info and to sign up CLICK HERE
Students grades 5th-12th are invited to a special Elevate youth night welcoming the 5th graders! The party will begin at 6 pm. Join us for tons of food, fun, friends, and faith. Contact Michelle@worldwidelighthouse.com or Sean@worldwidelighthouse.com for more info. Hope to see you there!!
He's Alive! Jesus is Alive! Come and celebrate!
All are invited to a party at 10am with dynamic music and a powerful, life-changing message of hope. Free coffee, donuts and bagels will be available at 9:30am. Invite and bring your neighbors, friends and coworkers. We are gonna have a good time.
"The Cross Brings us Together"
Join us for this special Goopd Friday Service held at Lighthouse with Faith in Christ from Eagan, Restoration from Apple Valley, and Spirit of Truth from Burnsville.
This service will include times of worship, prayer, communion and a clear focus on the power of the cross!
This is a family-friendly service and children are welcome! However, childcare will not be available at this service.
We have exciting news and we want to share it with you and get your feedback!
Our leadership has been working diligently on a preliminary plan for improving our facilities through renovation and expansion as well as enlarging our parking. We have three identical times of sharing this information and time for Q&A and your input on the possibilities. Please plan to join us at one of more of these special meetings: