Your one stop shop for Fusion camp!
Here is the checklist for everything you need to get ready for Fusion! If you have any questions at all, please reach out to Sean!
- When is camp?
- June 12-16 (Tuesday-Saturday)
- Who can go to camp?
Children (ages 9-12) and Youth (ages 13-18)
Cost: due in full at time of registration and paid to Lighthouse
- $220 if you register and pay in full by May 5
- $230 if you register and pay in full by May 30
- $250 if you register and pay in full by June 8
- How do I register?
- How do I pay?
- Cash or check: made out to Lighthouse and give to Sean
- Online: use PushPay. Select "give one time" and select "Special Event" for giving type. Please include "Fusion" and the student's name in the memo. Payment must be made in full.
- What about medications and special diets?
- Here is a resource from Fusion that addresses those things as well as merchandise, camp rules, packing tips, and more!
- Are there any other forms I need?
- Please complete a Lighthouse Waiver/Release in addition to what Fusion has you fill out. This covers liability on the way to and from camp as well as emergency medical situations and media release.